Digital Pacific has partnered with Qantas Business Rewards, giving you the opportunity to earn Qantas Points* by hosting your business’ website with Digital Pacific. Move your business website to Digital Pacific today and your business could earn 3 Qantas Points* with every dollar spent on eligible products^, plus you could receive up to 10,000 bonus# Qantas Points#.
As a Qantas Business Rewards member, Qantas Points* earned by your business can be transferred to any Qantas Frequent Flyer account# and can be used to reward the owner or staff with flights, upgrades or products from the Qantas Store. Members will also have access to exclusive savings on eligible flights and Qantas Club memberships.
1. If your business is an existing Qantas Business Rewards member, simply enter the ABN linked with your Qantas Business Rewards account during checkout.
2. If your business is not an existing Qantas Business Rewards member, signup to Qantas Business Rewards within 30 days of ordering an eligible Digital Pacific product.
3. If your business is an existing Digital Pacific customer and you are also a Qantas Business Rewards member, ensure your ABN has been included in your OnePanel portal.
The following table provides just a few examples of how many points your business could earn by switching to Digital Pacific as the provider for your online services.
BONUS QANTAS POINTS
TOTAL QANTAS POINTS
|Business Basic (Shared)||12, 24 or 36 Months||$149/yr ($9.69/mo)||1,000||1,447|
|Self Managed VPS 1 (VPS)||12 Months||$493.80/yr ($41.15/mo)||4,000||5,418|
|CS-M600-B (Dedicated Server)||12 Months||$1788/yr ($149/mo)||10,000||15,364|
The above examples are based on new sign ups on a minimum 12 month plan, calculated at 3 Qantas Points per dollar spent and include the additional 2,000 or 5,000 Bonus Qantas Points for VPS and Dedicated Server plans respectively.
– * A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for the business. A one-off join fee of $89.50 applies. Fees are inclusive of any applicable GST and may be varied by Qantas from time to time, without notice, in its absolute discretion. Qantas Points are offered under Digital Pacific’s terms and conditions and earning thresholds may apply. Membership of Qantas Business Rewards and the earning of Qantas Points as a business are subject to the Qantas Business Rewards Terms and Conditions. Any claims in relation to Qantas Points under this offer must be made directly to Digital Pacific.
– ^ Eligible Products means the sale of shared web hosting plans, VPS hosting, dedicated servers, reseller hosting, SSL Certificates, domain names, hardware firewalls and website migrations. Qantas Points will not be earned for excess bandwidth fees, add-ons that do not form a product on their own, late fees or administrative related fees.
– # To be eligible for bonus Qantas Points, a business must be a registered member of the Qantas Business Rewards and quote the same ABN as registered for Qantas Business Rewards.
– + Savings are available exclusively to Qantas Business Rewards Members on selected fares only and do not apply to taxes, fees and carrier charges. Availability is limited. Advance purchase and other conditions may apply. Savings are subject to and defined in the terms and conditions of Qantas Business Rewards as Member Savings.
– # In order to transfer Qantas Points from a Qantas Business Rewards account to an individual’s Qantas Frequent Flyer account, the business account must have a balance of at least 3,000 Qantas Points. You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member to earn and redeem Qantas Points. A joining fee may apply. Membership and Qantas Points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program Terms and Conditions. We recommend you consult your accountant or tax adviser to ensure you understand possible tax implications, for example fringe benefits tax (if applicable).
– Qantas Business Rewards membership and Qantas Points are subject to the Qantas Business Rewards Terms and Conditions available at qantasbusinessrewards.com/terms
– Members are not entitled to claim Signup Bonus Qantas Point Benefits under the Reward Scheme for $99 Dedicated Server Plans and Personal Shared Hosting Plans.
– To be eligible to receive signup bonus Qantas Points:
a) Shared hosting plans must be paid for 12, 24 or 36 months in advance
b) A coupon code or special offer must not be used. Note – this condition may be waived at our discretion depending on the circumstance.
– Digital Pacific will endeavour to instruct Qantas Business Rewards to credit the applicable number of Qantas Points to the relevant Membership Account within 30 days of the purchase of an Eligible Product with the exception of New Sign Ups who will be credited the applicable number of Qantas Points to their Membership Account within 60 days. Qantas Points will not be awarded if the Eligible Product is cancelled, refunded or returned or if an invoice is unpaid.